Wednesday 13 January 2016

Jelly Baby task


Here is my jelly baby activity with a action based story line about a man living in North Alaska in America and goes out to kill but notices someone in his red alert area so he kills him before two undercover cops arrive at his house noticing he isn't home and go out and a tilt camera from the dead body you are able to see his face and the camera tilts up to the title and you are left seeing these two officers looking into the distance following his tracks into unknown area and white writing with a black title occurring with 10 months earlier.



This will help me with my final piece has it can help us keep in line and following the guidelines so we don't go off the rail, following this type media technique will help me and my group stay on task and we can remove each post it note as we go through each section which means we can see the progression and move forward and make a final piece.




















Making the jelly baby activity was very useful as I felt I could relate this perfectly to my final piece and this way of applying this to my final piece was very useful and really stuck in my memory was one part of the film I didn't forget to add and was top in our list of priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment